Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model Sales Page
ARE YOU NEW TO PROJECT FINANCE MODELING OR AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL WORKING IN PROJECT FINANCE LOOKING FOR A WELL WRITTEN COAL-FIRED COGENERATION STEAM SALES POWER STATION FINANCIAL MODEL TO USE TO TEACH YOUR JUNIORS FINANCIAL MODELING?
If your answer is "yes", then you've come to the right place!
1st Analyst Information Services has a Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model for Project Financed Power Transactions.
Current and Potential Customers of our Financial Modeling Packages have asked us to make the purchasing of the Financial Models even MORE AFFORDABLE by offering SINGLE, ONCE-OFF PURCHASES of the various Power Station Financial Models in the Power Station Financial Models Package.
This is exactly what we are doing here - we are offering the Flag Ship Financial Model from the Power Station Models Package, the Coal-Fired Power Station Financial Model (with Steam Sales), as a SINGLE ONCE-OFF PURCHASE.
The Coal-Fired Power Station Financial Model is the most popular of all our Power Station Financial Models. Although we only started selling it online from May 2006, a lighter version of this financial model had been online as a free download for our General Mailing List from 1999 to May 2006.
We adapted the Coal-Fired Power Station Financial Model into a Cogeneration Financial Model by adding Steam Sales.
Please read all the information below as it explains in detail all the important information regarding this Power Station Financial Model.WHO STANDS TO BENEFIT MOST FROM USING THIS FINANCIAL MODEL?
- First Time Project Finance Financial Modelers
- Experienced Project Finance professionals who have been modeling in other areas of Project Finance (e.g. Telecoms, Water, Toll-Roads etc) and now have just started working on Power Models.
- Engineers working in Power Projects (Scoping Models)
- Finance Students intending to work in Investment Banking
- Accounting Students intending to work in Investment Banking
- MBA Students Studying Finance Related Subjects
- Students Studying Math of Finance
- Academics teaching Electrical Engineering (mostly post-graduate courses)
- Academics teaching Math of Finance and or Financial Engineering
- Professionals working in Developmental Finance
- Professionals working for Investment Banks
- Professionals in Project Finance Advisory Services
- Professionals working for Power Utility Companies
- Power Station Managers
- Professionals working for Power Generation Equipment Suppliers
- Professionals working for Power Distribution Equipment Suppliers
- Professionals working in Government Energy Departments/Ministries
- Professionals working for Energy Consultants
- Economists with interest in Power Demand and Supply
- Actuaries moving to or with interest in Project Finance.
- Law Professionals working for Corporate Law Firms in the area of Project Finance
- Professionals looking for Project Finance Modeling resources for new recruits or subordinates who now work in Power related transactions.
- Professionals who have been actively modeling Power deals for at least ten years (they have seen it all!), UNLESS they are looking for modeling resources for their juniors/new recruits with little Power financial modeling background.
- Anyone without a basic background in Accounting and Math of Finance (may struggle, especially with Math of Finance concepts!).
- Those 'allergic' to Spreadsheets/Electric Power/Numbers and long hours before a computer screen!
The financial model spreadsheet is generally made up of the following sheets:
- Cover/Title Sheet
- Index/Table of Contents Sheet
- Model Administration Sheet
- Inputs and Outputs Summary Sheet
- Financial Modeling Assumptions Sheet (Inputs Sheet)
- Income (Profit & Loss) Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Sheet
- Expenditure Sheet
- Operations & Maintenance Costs (O & M) Sheet
- Funding Drawdown (Debt & Equity Drawdown) Sheet
- Working Capital Sheet
- Project Output Sheet (Power and/or Steam output generated etc)
- Revenue Sheet (Power and/or Steam Revenue Sales etc)
- Tax Sheet
- Depreciation Sheet
- Ratios Sheet
- Sensitivity Calculations Sheet
- Benefits Calculation Sheets (where relevant)
This Coal-Fired Steam Sales Power Station Financial Model has been written with the new project financed power transactions modeler in mind. It has also been developed for easy of use by the experienced modeler who wants a quick and well designed cogeneration power station modeling template.
The original information you get with the financial model can be quickly adapted to your particular situation by simply changing the input figures, mainly through the Assumptions' sheet.
Besides this Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model, you can ALSO purchase the models listed below as a Single, Once-Off purchase:
- Coal-Fired Power Station Financial Model (No Steam Sales)
- Closed-Cycle or Combined-Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) Power Station Financial Model
Immediately after making your purchase, an Invoice will be sent to you, via email by the Products Retailer, PayPal.com, who acts on our behalf. This is the very same Invoice that is emailed to us, notifying us of your purchase.
On receiving the Email from PayPal.com we set up your Downloads Website Username and Password. We then send you an email with your unique login details (a Username and Password) to the Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model Downloads Website. From there you will be able to download spreadsheet files, and other supporting material.
This being a Single Once-Off Purchase, you will have Access to the Download Website for 48 hours (Two Days)HOW DO I KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE DEVELOPED NEW RELATED FINANCIAL MODELS I MAY BE INTERESTED IN?
Purchasers are automatically added to our Subscribers Contact Email List. Every time a New Financial Model or other Related Material has been lauched (or is about to be launched) an email is sent to all Purchasers (Subscribers).
You will be able to update your contact details anytime, should your email address change. You can also Subscribe to our Mailing List with MORE THAN ONE Email Address.HOW LONG DO THESE EXCEL FILES TAKE TO DOWNLOAD?
On a very slow analog internet connection they won't take you more than three minutes at most. This is a conservative approximated download time. When we tested the download times, the largest of the files downloaded in about 50 seconds.HOW MUCH DOES THIS FINANCIAL MODEL COSTS?
The Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model is priced well below the average purchase price charged by some of our competitors (providing not so well designed models!).
One website charges over $200 for a Single Once-Off Purchase. They don't give you a real spreadsheet you can adapt to your own requirements, but downloadable executable programs that generate outputs (just like the web-based Loan Calculators you see in Mortgage or Auto Sales websites!). Another similar website gives you a once-off purchase of a similar program for $189.
It's important to note that most of these models mentioned above are general spreadsheet models not really written for Project Financed transactions.
Search the web and see what you will find!
We want to make the purchase of this Financial Model affordable to as large a number of new financial modelers as possible. We know that most of these professionals have just started their professional careers; hence our price is a low $120.00.
BUT, GUESS WHAT…
YOU ARE IN LUCK!
WE ARE NOT EVEN GOING TO CHARGE YOU THE ALREADY LOW $120!
The Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model sells at an AFFORDABLE $89.00. THAT'S A $31.00 DISCOUNT FROM THE $120.00 WE SHOULD BE CHARGING.ONE LAST QUESTION: I DON'T KNOW YOU GUYS - CAN I REALLY TRUST USING MY CREDIT CARD ON YOUR WEBSITE?
RELAX! - the purchase process itself doesn't even happen on this website. Once you click the Order Links below, the Order Page of our Products Retailer, PayPal.com, opens on a new window. The order process FULLY takes place on PayPal.com's Secure Servers.
PayPal is based in San Jose, Carlifonia, USA.
ORDER FROM PAYPAL.COM
If you are really interested in doing something about your financial modeling skills, I have no doubt that you will see the benefit of purchasing the Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Financial Model for only $89.00 VERSUS $120.00..
Although we obviously look forward to you purchasing the Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model, we just want to remind you once more: The Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model WILL NOT BE OF MUCH BENEFIT to anyone WITHOUT a BASIC BACKGROUND IN ACCOUNTING and familiar with MATH of FINANCE CONCEPTS (Discounted Cash Flows, IRR, NPV, PV etc). Also, if you have never ever worked with a financial model before, WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT (FOR NOW!).
If you are at least 101% convinced that this product is right for you - Click the Order Button below to purchase The Financial Model Now!
We Use PayPal.com as our Products Retailer - Your Credit Card Information is Protected by their Secure Servers. PayPal.com securely executes THOUSANDS of Online Credit Card Transaction Sales every Day.
ORDER FROM PAYPAL.COM
We thank you for your time.
1st Analyst Information Services
Project Finance Models Team
P.S. If you purchase the Coal-Fired Steam Sales Cogeneration Power Station Financial Model now, you save $31.00!
Page Content by:
1st Analyst Information Services
1st Analyst Information Services